Tuesday, September 4, 2007

TUESDAY: It Makes Me Human

Yes it is kind of embarrassing for a food blogger to admit that they had KFC for dinner last night. But I felt yucky, Tuesday night for me is renowned to be lack of cooking inspiration night, and to be honest, sometimes I really, really love good ol' Kentucky Fried.




My meal of choice, an Extreme Burger meal: Zinger Burger, Chips to dip in my Potato and Gravy, a piece of finger lickin good chicken and a pepsi!

While on the topic of KFC, being an international takeaway chain, you would think it would taste the same everywhere, Right? Well, wrong! When in Britain we had KFC and there were a few complaints: a, the chicken was lacking quite a few of the essential "11 secret herbs and spices" and b, there was no potato and gravy, instead it was baked beans. Who eats baked beans with KFC?

Back in the kitchen tonight, I promise.
Tamara xx

No comments: