Sunday, September 16, 2007

SUNDAY: A Bowl of Warming Soup

After an 'fun' afternoon of severe stomach cramps and a trip to the busy Accident & Emergency, cooking up a scrummy dinner was not on the list of priority for me. Instead with still mild cramping, a headache and tiredness, all I wanted was a quick, healthy dinner that didn't need me to cook it and then to crawl into bed.




Luckily the day before, I had whipped up a big pot of Pumpkin Soup for lunches the coming week. So my darling fiancee heated me a bowl, dolloped it with greek yoghurt and served it to me with toast soldiers.

Great food for when you are down!
Tamara xx

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hope you are better now.

shaunandtamara said...

Thanks Barbara. Definately getting better, but gotta have some more tests :( Hope your having a great time in Oz