Thursday, September 6, 2007

THURSDAY: A night at the Ballet

I had a lovely night last night, going to see the Ballet (Cinderella) with my Mum who has just got back from Europe. Beforehand we went out for Dinner to Zico, and italian restaurant in Wellington. I had the Quail on Truffled Tagliatelle while Mum had Lamb Cutlets on Parmesan Risotto. Our meals were nice, but nothing to wow about. Maybe we've both just become to fussy after dining with the real Italians in Rome. And also service in NZ in general is shocking compared to what you recieve in Europe, it can really ruin a good night out.

Anyway, apologies are due as I forgot to take my camera with me last night, so alas, no photos.

However to keep you going, here was my simple, yet delish lunch:



Toastie Sandwhich of Semi-dried tomato, courgette, baby spinach, mushroom, pesto & cheese.

And thats it for me,
Tamara xx

No comments: