Sunday, September 16, 2007

FRIDAY: Morrocan Fish 'n' Couscous

Wow today went by fast, as is the way when your not at work. I looked up and suddenly it was 7pm and there was two hungry bellies to fill. Looking through my newly reorganized cupboard, I settled on couscous, but what protein to include? Not enough time for beans to soak and cook, lamb was planned for dinner tomorrow night, not a lot of quick cook meat in the freezer. So I decided on fish. And came up with Fish 'n' Couscous, a Morrocan take on fish n chips! (Morrocan and Middle Easter are my latest culinary phases).




Garlic flavoured couscous 'jewelled' with semi-dried tomatoes, courgette, red onion, olives and parsley. Morrocan spice coated fish, folded through.

Unfortunately my preserved lemons are not quite ready, so I was unable to add them :(

A quick, tasty meal thats a little different. And it sure filled the spot!
Tamara xx

No comments: