Friday, October 12, 2007

A catch up from Miss Too Damn Busy

Hello to all my readers,

I do apologise for the lack of posts around here lately, it has been so busy lately. With busy-ness came to many takeaways rather than home cooked, nutritious meals; then there was the 'my camera doesn't won't to work' days, followed by a desperate need for vege intake. And lets face it, a meal of steak or chicken with a massive serving of steamed vege is just not that exciting to either photograph or to look at.

So the first photo I managed to take was of last Thursday's (4/10) meal. A warm salad of lamb, kumara, courguette & asparagus, dressed with a tahini, yoghurt & orange dressing.





Very tasty and very healthy!

One of the meals I very much enjoyed, but due to the cameras hissy fit, couldn't photo, was a Middle Eastern inspired Cottage Pie. I will be making this again shortly and this time, I promise I will be taking photos......even if I have to use my camera phone to get them!

No comments: